Contract type: Permanent
Hours per week: 37.5
The ACC Liverpool Group, manages the city’s world class campus venue ACC Liverpool, home to BT Convention Centre, Exhibition Centre Liverpool and Echo Arena, as well as ticketing agency Ticket Quarter. Playing a leading role in shining a spotlight on Liverpool, we have successfully staged a wide array of national and international events, from shows and conventions, business gatherings to showcase exhibitions, developing our offer over the last decade to that of a world class provider of venue and event services.
We are looking to recruit a Head of Security Services to join our busy Operations Team.
As Head of Security Services you will own and continually develop the Security Strategy for the ACC Liverpool Group and will manage and lead the Security Services elements to deliver secure, safe and effective operations to the business including: Echo Arena, BT Convention Centre and Exhibition Centre Liverpool.
Reporting directly to the Assistant Director – Operations, the key accountabilities of this role will be:
• To manage and lead the security function across The ACC Liverpool Group ensuring a safe and secure working environment for all staff and visitors.
• To own the Security Strategy and all contributing documents including the Security Threat and Risk Assessment for the ACC Liverpool Group. To lead on the review of these documents in response to changing threat levels.
• To manage and lead the Front of house team ensuring that all FOH processes are constantly reviewed and updated to ensure that the security and customer service delivery are aligned with the events in tenancy.
• Build effective and positive working relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external leading to an integrated security solution ensuring optimum communication, assistance and best practice is achieved.
• To produce and implement an annual high quality readiness, testing and exercising regime in accordance with the security strategy to ensure all security measures and services are performing to the required standard and to ensure continuous improvement.
You will have Senior Management experience gained in a similar environment where you have led, owned and innovated the security delivery across a multi venue campus. You will be able to demonstrate networking, leadership, influencing and communication skills at all levels to deliver outcomes that meet operational requirements. You will have strong change management and analytical skills, alongside demonstrable experience of leading & developing teams. Proven experience of improving performance by introducing more efficient working practices and technological innovation is essential to succeed in the role.
In addition to the above, you will need to be enthusiastic and complement our experienced and talented team. If you are driven, passionate, ambitious and wish to play a key part in The ACC Liverpool Group’s continuing success story this could be just the job for you.
To apply for this position please complete the Application Form which can be found by clicking on the link below:
Please note that your Application Form must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 21 June 2018
Interview Date: TBC
For further information please contact the HR Team on 0151 239 6084 or email email@example.com.