Group Sales ExecutiveClosing Date 07 Jan 2023
Sorry, applications for this job are now closed.
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £21,823 - £24,248 per annum (Salary based on 37.5 FTE hours)
Hours: 25 hours per week (We envisage that the hours will be 10am – 3pm however this will be negotiable)
The ACC Liverpool Group’s Ticketing Solutions business unit offers an end to end ticketing solution to The ACC Liverpool Group venues which include M & S Bank Arena, BT Convention Centre and Exhibition Centre Liverpool.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Ticketing Solutions team for a Group Sales Executive. We are looking for a sales and target driven, highly motivated individual to continue the growing success of The ACC Liverpool Group ticket sales.
Key responsibilities in this exciting role will include:
- To drive sales, reach set sales targets and to identify and exploit growth areas both internally and externally through new clients and new revenue streams.
- To develop relationships with clients, organisers and promoters and have a clear understanding of the clients’ business requirements, by building and maintaining positive relationships.
- To prepare sales reports on a weekly and monthly basis including updated forecasts, sales pipeline, targtes, reservations, new contacts and an analysis of group sales and trends by event.
- On occasion to attend group trade and networking events alongside the Groups Sales Development Executive.
- To sell and promote with enthusiasm, all shows/events on sale and any other miscellaneous sales managed by M & S Bank Arena and TicketQuarter, ensuring a high level of customer service is maintained at all times.
- To process ticket sales and reservations using AudienceView Ticketing System and other ticketing systems as required
Experience and attributes required for this key sales position include:
- Experience and knowledge in a sales position. It would be beneficial if this was in a ticketing environment, but it is not essential.
- Ambition and drive with the ability to deliver business strategy
- Commercial negotiation skills
In addition to the above, the individual we are seeking will need to be enthusiastic and commercially focused to complement our experienced and talented team. If you have drive, passion, ambition and wish to play a part in The ACC Liverpool Group’s continuing success story this could be just the job for you.
Company Benefits -
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Free Onsite Parking
- Company Paid Medicash Membership
- Non Contractual Bonus Scheme
- Teambuilding/Away Days
- Enhanced Annual Leave Entitlement
Please note, we may close this vacancy before the stated closing date if we receive sufficient applications for the position. Therefore, if you are interested in this position, please submit your application form as soon as possible.
Closing Date: 6th January 2023
For further information, assistance, or to obtain information or documents in other accessible formats, please contact the HR Team on 0151 239 6084 or email email@example.com.