Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours
The ACC Liverpool Group operates the city's waterfront event campus – the interconnected M&S Bank Arena, ACC Liverpool and Exhibition Centre Liverpool - as well as ticketing agency Ticket Quarter. Playing a leading role in shining a spotlight on Liverpool, we have successfully staged a wide array of national and international events, from shows and conventions, business gatherings to showcase exhibitions, developing our offer over the last decade to that of a world-class provider of venue and event services.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced FM Delivery Manager to lead the team of Facilities Maintenance Engineers (FME) with the delivery of repairs, reactive and pre-planned maintenance, contracted services, event delivery, and exhibition power in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
Reporting directly to the Senior FM Manager, the key accountabilities of this role will be:
- To work in support of the Senior FM manager to deliver the FM strategy. To contribute to the review of the strategy in response to changing business needs.
- To manage and lead the FME team ensuring that the building is maintained to the agreed standard and that all assets are maintained as per compliance and any relevant legislations.
- To support the Senior FM manager in the constant review of all emergency and standard operating procedures relating to FM to ensure that these are always relevant and proportionate to ACC Liverpool’s group operations.
- To manage and lead the FME team in ensuring that event delivery and power and data are delivered as per required standard.
- To manage and lead the FME team in completion of all planned and reactive works.
-To work closely and collaboratively with Managers across Operations and FM to ensure delivery of departmental targets and objectives.
You will have management experience gained in a similar environment where you have led a team delivering the FM function across a multi venue campus. You will be able to demonstrate leadership, influencing and communication skills at all levels to deliver outcomes that meet operational requirements. Proven experience of improving performance by introducing more efficient working practices and innovation is essential to succeed in the role.
Demonstrate experience in the development and completion of risk assessments, work permits and procedures for facility maintenance activities is essential along with a good working knowledge of energy saving initiatives and schemes.
In addition to the above, the candidate will need to be enthusiastic, like minded and complement our experienced and talented team. If you have drive, passion, ambition and wish to play a part in The ACC Liverpool Group’s continuing success story this could be just the job for you.
If you have drive, passion, ambition and wish to play a key role in leading our expansion this could be the role for you.
To apply for this role, please download and complete The ACC Liverpool Group Application Form using the link in red below.
Link to application form - APPLICATION FORM
Please note, once completed your application form should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 3 March 2021
Interview Date: TBC
For further information please contact the HR Team on 0151 239 6084 or email email@example.com.