Our Privacy Notice
The ACC Liverpool Group may require certain details and Personal Data from you, including without limitation your name and email address. This policy is in relation to these details and any other Personal Data which The ACC Liverpool Group subsequently collects from you or about you (collectively "the Information").
Use and Disclosure of the Information and Client Information
The ACC Liverpool Group will use the Information to assist and enable The ACC Liverpool Group to provide its services to its customers and prospective customers.
You have the following rights under GDPR:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
- The right to complain to the ICO
Legal Basis for using your information
- you have given your consent to us using your information as described in this Policy;
- the use is necessary to perform a contract between us or to take steps which you requested us to take before entering into a contract;
- the use is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- the use is necessary to save your life or that of another individual;
- the use is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests which are to provide you with our services and keep you updated on those services
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- your name, address, date of birth, email address and other contact details;
- your passwords and preferred user names, account details and details of friends and relatives. If you submit details to us of any other person (e.g. a friend) please make sure that they are aware that you are doing so before you provide these details;
- full details of any of our products you purchase, our events you attend or our other services you may use from time to time;
- your preferences and interests;
- details of any feedback you may have in respect of Our Sites or about us in general, including any complaints;
- payment details;
- information from banking, credit card and credit reference agencies;
- full details of the purchases you make;
- information on what you view, click on and access;
- personal information which is lawfully available from social media sources which is placed in the public domain by social media networks such as Facebook and Twitter. You should review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of the social media networks you use to understand what personal information relating to you they will put in the public domain and how you can stop them if you are unhappy about it; and
Removal of your Data
If you wish to be taken off The ACC Liverpool Group’s records please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are what is known as the “data controller” of the personal information you provide to us. This term means we control the way your personal information is used and processed. We are registered with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) Our registration number is Z2822606.
ACC Liverpool, BT Convention Centre, Ticket Quarter, Exhibition Centre Liverpool and Echo Arena are trading names of The ACC Liverpool Group Limited. The ACC Liverpool Group Limited, a company incorporated in England with registered number 5204033 (VAT number 902 5534 7) and having its registered office at Kings Dock, Liverpool L3 4FP (“The ACC Liverpool Group”). The ACC Liverpool Group Ltd is a company controlled by a local authority within the meaning of Part V Local Government and Housing Act 1989. The controlling authority is Liverpool City Council.