Contract type: Permanent
Hours per week: 37.5
Interview date: w/c 28 May 2018
The ACC Liverpool Group, home to BT Convention Centre, Echo Arena and Exhibition Centre Liverpool are recruiting an experienced HR Co-ordinator to join the fast paced, dynamic and progressive HR team.
Reporting to the HR Manager this is a very varied role that is responsible for the co-ordination of several key HR activities that take place throughout the calendar year on top of day to day HR administration.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience in a HR Co-ordinator or HR Assistant position. Significant experience in HR administration for the full employee lifecycle is essential. Experience of payroll and pension administration is essential as is experience in data management and data audit.
The HR Co-ordinator is responsible for:
- Continual process improvement of HR procedures
- Co-ordination of key HR activities including appraisal, pay review and year end processing
- Managing all HR communications including management of content on the HR intranet pages & HR news
- Managing all HR data and reports
- Payroll & Pension administration including overseeing monthly payroll & coordinating year end processes
- Overseeing recruitment processes including supporting managers at interview
- General HR Administration
- HR lead for HR system implementation and development
The ideal candidate will
- Have detailed knowledge and experience of Data Management
- Have detailed knowledge of Payroll and Pensions administration
- Be experienced in the preparation of contractual documentation and contractual/payroll changes
- Have experience of Recruitment from job identification through to interview and appointments
- Experience in advising and guiding managers with first line enquiries
- Experience in co-ordinating and delivering HR events
- Experience in process mapping and HR process improvement
If you are an ambitious and passionate HR professional with enthusiasm and drive to improve processes and procedures this could be just the job for you.
To apply for this position please complete an application form which can be found by clicking the link below. Once complete please send it to email@example.com.
25 May 2018
Interview Date: w/c 28 May 2018
For further information please contact the HR Team on 0151 239 6084 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.