Contract type: Permanent
Hours per week: 40
The ACC Liverpool Group’s Ticketing Solutions business unit offers an end to end ticketing solution to The ACC Liverpool Group venues which include Echo Arena, BT Convention Centre and Exhibition Centre Liverpool. In addition to this we also offer a fully tailored ticketing service to external businesses through our external brand TicketQuarter. The service offered to both The ACC Liverpool and external Companies includes ticketing infrastructure, on site box office solutions, industry expertise, sales, marketing and promotions support and a first class contact centre.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Ticketing Solutions team for a Group Sales Development Executive. We are looking for a positive, highly motivated self-driven individual to continue the growing success of The ACC Liverpool Group ticket sales.
Key responsibilities in this exciting role will include:
• To drive sales, reach set sales targets and to identify and exploit growth areas both internally and externally through new clients and new revenue streams.
• To produce and deliver the annual Group sales business plan in liaison with the Head of Ticketing Operations and the Consumer Marketing team.
• To develop relationships with clients, organisers and promoters and have a clear understanding of the clients’ business requirements, by building and maintaining positive relationships.
• To prepare sales reports on a weekly and monthly basis including updated forecasts, sales, reservations, new contacts and an analysis of group sales and trends by event.
• To attend group trade and networking events and be responsible for hosting Group promotional events.
• To sell and promote with enthusiasm, all shows/events on sale and any other miscellaneous sales managed by Echo Arena and TicketQuarter, ensuring a high level of customer service is maintained at all times.
• To process ticket sales and reservations using AudienceView Ticketing System and other ticketing systems as required
Experience and attributes required for this key sales position include:
• Experience and knowledge in sales position preferably within a ticketing environment
• Ambition and drive with the ability to deliver business strategy
• Commercial negotiation skills
In addition to the above, the individual we are seeking will need to be enthusiastic and commercially focused to complement our experienced and talented team. If you have drive, passion, ambition and wish to play a part in The ACC Liverpool Group’s continuing success story this could be just the job for you.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: Friday 12 February 2016
For further information please contact the HR Team on 0151 239 6084 or email email@example.com.